The Bus Stop of Mediocrity. You are where you are today because of the degree of mediocrity/excellence that you have imbibed. Many of us have “called God a liar” by the testimony of our lives. We have settled in the confines of our comfort zones with its unpleasantness and seemed to be satisfied with the same. It’s time to change the game!
KEY #1: RECOVER YOUR IDENTITY.
- What you believe about who you are will determine the extent of the AMAZEMENT that your life will radiate!
- The question of life is not a question of possessions or accomplishments—it’s a question of identity! Who are you? (Luke 12:15; Acts 19:14-15; 1 Sam 17:55-58; Luke 15:17)
KEY #2: GROW YOUR NEW NATURE (Gal 4:1)
- Your Thoughts.
- “as a man THINKS in his heart, so is he” NOT “as a man is, so He thinks”
- Your Words.
- The reality of your life today is a harvest of the words you spoke in the past (ask the Centurion Mat 8:8)
- Your Feelings.
- Prov 15:15, Pro 17:22
- Your Vision.
- See like God. Only Opportunities, NO problems
- Your Self Image.
- See yourself as God sees you. 1 John 5:4; 1 Pet 2:9
- Your Actions.
- Act like God. Walk in love. Dare Big things
KEY #3: MENTORSHIP
- Every amazing achiever has a coach!
- Work on yourself to a point where mentors start looking for you.
- Success has many fathers; failure has none
- If you are interested in joining the mentorship platform that the Lord gave me, click here
KEY #4: DEVELOP SUCCESS HABITS
We are creatures of habits. Success is largely the result of what we do consistently. Anything you do consistently for Twenty-one (21) days becomes a habit.
Joshua 1:8; Ps. 1:2; Prov 20:27; Job 32:8; Psalm 92:5; 1:20; Acts 10:19
***The audio version will be uploaded shortly***